Sunday, November 6, 2011

Let's go for a ride

This was such a busy today. I had two friends over to help me downsizing from two rooms to one room. There was lots of furniture to move and carry downstairs. I don't think I was much of a help but hey, i prepared lunch and a cake! This must count at least a little. ;)

After they left my apartment looked like a battle field but I decided not to care and drove to the stables to go for a ride with Candy. Sadly the amazing golden fall light was gone when I finally hopped on but here are some pictures anyways:



Bringing her in from the pasture. She is certainly not amused. ;)

On your marks, get set, go! (Btw look at the shaved racing stripes xD)

Lovely weather!


We met this fella on our way and let me tell you, he wasn't amused.


Looks like Candy knows there is some serious galloping about to happen!


Back home and very comfy in this warm cosy blanket.

Candys favourite recipe. So easy, so yummy.

Night night guys!

Tonight will still be very busy, I need to fill out my application for school next year, clean up the kitchen (heaven help me pls D:) and prepare a few packets for tomorrow. But for now I will sit down and enjoy the leftovers from this amazing nut mix I bought yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment